Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oh my, is it June?

Hello to anyone who still checks my blog. I apologize for the extreme gap in my posting, but there has been nothing exciting to post about since I got back from America. I have a few ranty posts drafted that I could post, like ones about driving in Japan or about patience, but instead, I opted to post about fun things I will do this summer! These fun things will probably get their very own blog post, so you can look forward to reading all about them and seeing pictures!

So... June adventures include a Tegomass concert (!!!!), and a trip to Ueda (which is a city in Nagano prefecture, but I haven't been there yet) If you're curious, you can read about Tegomass here.

July will have me going to Nagoya to see sumo and to hopefully see Sarah, and also in July, Kim and I are going to climb Mount Fuji (or try to, at least)

No plans for August yet, but we are thinking of a few fun things we could do during summer break. Probably a trip to a beach somewhere, and who knows what else.

And September, I think Kim and I are going to go to Korea! YAY.

Ok. Now you can look forward to hearing about fun summer adventures!

Maybe I will even post a ranty blog now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment