Friday, November 27, 2009

Kids will be kids...

Just a funny story from lunch today:

I am eating with a class of third years. In this class, the teacher passes around two small plastic bags to collect the milk tops: One for the plastic wrapper, and one for the cardboard milkcap that is sort of inside the milk bottle. The bags make their way around the room, and the last two boys are supposed to tie them and throw them in the trash.

Today the two boys decided it would be great fun to put air in the bags and pop them. Problem for me, since I do not like loud noises. But I was watching, so I knew it was coming and I was able to make sure I had nothing in my hands to spill. So the first boy (with the bag full of plastic) pops his. Its pretty loud, but the second boy says (in Japanese) something along the lines of "I can do better!" So he pops his bag. BAM! Definitely a louder pop, however, the 40 milk caps in the bag went FLYING all over the place!

Moral of the story: kids are kids and they do stupid things. Funny, but stupid. He had to spend the next 10 minutes picking the caps up from everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment