Thursday, August 18, 2011

and I'm back!

Hi there!  It has been almost a month since my last blog post, so here is a short one to hold everyone over until I can get America pictures (mostly of my dogs) upload and a proper post written.  So, I was in America from July 27 to August 15.  It was nice, though I was busy the entire time and did not really get to relax until I got back to Japan.  Of course, relaxing here is hard because it is soooooo hot.  I got used to (read: spoiled by) air conditioning in America so now I sit at home or at school and just feel miserable all the time, even with fans blowing in my face.  It is just not enough.  Driving around in my car is the only solution.

Lots of things planned for this year, so perhaps there will be blog posts to go with.  Though mostly I plan on going to lots of concerts.  The logic: when I come back to Japan to visit, it will be almost impossible to get to go to see the groups I like, so I have to do it now while I can.  Going to concerts does mean traveling, so I will get to go to a few new places in the process.  Plus, next year in July I am going to climb Mt. Fuji (even though my knees will probably regret it for the rest of my life).

On that note, this is most likely going to be my last year in Japan.  I suppose that could change, but I think I have hit the point where I am ready to move back to the US and go to grad school and actually start my life as an adult. 

Ok...that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment