Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dancing batteries and the flu

So as I sit here with the flu  (someone shoot me) I was going through my pictures and videos and trying to organize and delete and thought you might all appreciate the dancing batteries from Korea.  Apparently I found it really funny at the time (no, I had not been drinking) and I do still get a good laugh out of it every time I watch, though not quite what is recorded on the video.  Anyway...enjoy. 

Oh, the flu!  You are curious what happens when you get the flu in Japan?!  You have to take a week off work!  That's what happens!  It might just be schools, I suppose, but I have a whole week off.  A week off, did you catch that?  And guess what?  IT STINKS!  I am bored and sitting here feeling sorry for myself, especially because besides a cough, I feel fine!  What's the big deal?!  I had to miss a ski trip with my friends.  My week off school will cause me to miss the ski school with my students.  I had to miss Mexican night (I was SO bummed!!).  Not to mention the fact that when I go back it's just gonna be embarrassing cause I am the one teacher who managed to get the flu.  And I will probably have to wear a mask even though the flu will be gone from me.  The doctor also called me pitiful because I live alone and have no one to take care of me.  Yeah.  So enjoy the video while I sit here and continue to feel sorry for myself.

In other news, I went to the doctor in a foreign country all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment