Monday, January 16, 2012

so

I am working on that Korea post, I swear.  In the meantime, I will leave you with this:

Snowboarding!  I have hit a point with snowboarding where I can turn and control my movements and go down the mountain without falling, so recently I have been trying to board in powder snow.  Like 2 feet or more of powder. it is fun!  You come from the groomed part of the slope, sorta lift the front of your board and then ride a bit in the powder.  Or, if you are me, you try to jump a bit which is fine and usually works unless you lose your balance.  And then you fall into 2 feet+ of snow with your feet attached to a snowboard.  That is what happened here.
In case you are wondering...the seal-like movements required to get out of such a situation = best workout ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment