Wednesday, June 20, 2012

some numbers

  • 806: minutes until I am officially past the quarter-century hump. (not excited) I think looking forward to and then enjoying my birthday is a thing of my past.
  • 2,200: average number of steps I take every day at school. (not bad considering it is the bare minimum for just going to and from class, making copies, etc)
  • 5: bruises I have from trying Judo last night. One of them is on my spine from trying to learn how to fall properly.  The fact that I have a bruise there means I did not succeed.
  • 3: books I have read in their entirety since Saturday (50 Shades of Grey...yeah I read them.  And I liked them.  And I just admitted that I liked them on a public blog)
  • 2: kanji tests I took yesterday (don't know if I passed yet)
  • 21: days of school where I will actually teach at least one class (!!!!!!)
  • 43: days until I leave Iiyama 
  • 44376: 43 days in hours.
  • 2662560: 43 days in minutes
  • 56: days until I board a plane to return to America
  • 5: members of my favorite J-pop group, Arashi
  • 23: days until my last kanji test (probably not going to pass!)

No comments:

Post a Comment