Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday, June 5

Well...my Tuesday was pretty uneventful, especially compared to Monday.

The good news: I managed to get all the pen pal letters (been working on collecting them since March) so I was able to send them to Carson yesterday.  woo.  I decided to just spend the money and essentially overnight them, especially since school in Fairfax county ends next Friday!  I do owe 8 students cookies, but I am willing to make cookies for them, since they volunteered to write a second letter to help me out.

The rest of school was uneventful.

We had rice, milk, egg soup, bean sprouts and "matsukaze yaki" for lunch.  it was good.  Matsukaze yaki is sorta like meatloaf, I guess.  Made with chicken, I think.  guess I could check.....

...bam!  I checked!  Oh the wonders of the internet!  Yes, chicken.  Here is a recipe!matsukaze yaki (If it's all sesame to you, I recommend sesame seeds)

anyway....the rest of the school day was uneventful.  I ran errands after work and then met up with Crystal so we could study kanji.  We studied for like 3 hours tonight  The test is July 13 and these kanji are exponentially harder than the last level I took.  plus the test itself is harder, so pretty much, I am screwed!  Oh well.

After studying, I got my craft on and made a rhinestone picture frame for Megan's birthday.  I also learned that rhinestones bounce and that they stick to the bottom of bare feet if you step on them.  

That is all for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment