Wednesday, October 20, 2010

hump day

Yep,  Wednesday.  Test day.  Finally. 

I will probably not have classes tomorrow because they give the test back, but fingers crossed for Friday!

A funny conversation from lunch.  We had these like delicious beans and cashews that are like toasted and then coated in sugar and parsley.  Yum.  Anyway, the girl sitting across from me was done and there were still some beans left and...
boy next to her "Aren't you going to eat those?"
girl "No.  I am full."
boy "umm..Can I eat them?"
girl "I guess, but my chopsticks were in them." (so her spit had come in contact with them)
boy "I don't care.  I am a boy!"

And then after lunch in the teachers room...the math teacher next to me was grading tests and giving commentary at the same time!  So I can hear the pen checking things off and then every once in a while he would say "oh...that's so close!"  or "oh, that is wrong."  or "that won't work."  or "why couldn't anyone do this problem?"  or "oh..I am so strict."  It was hilarious.

Other than that...nothing fun today.

Further expansion of lunch... milk, rice, tuna and mushroom curry, and cucumber and grilled meat salad, plus the aforementioned delicious sugary beans/cashews.

...end...

PS... Look what I made today:

No comments:

Post a Comment